Business Cards

 9

This project started off fairly easy but eventually became more difficult when it came to importing images such as logos and icons. The tag brush logo was probably the most difficult thing to import because I had to constantly change the color scheme of the logo to match each business card. 

                                                                        Original sketches


Here are the cards I saw on Behance and gained inspiration from.







                                                        Here are all of the final business cards:




This set did not really come out how I initially envisioned it, I wanted to do a silver/chrome look on the gray but did not finish making the gradient for it, so it just looks bland. 




Probably my favorite set of cards, not really sure why the boxes are messed on on the PDF print out. 





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brush Tags

Somewhere

Self Portrait