Autoscopy

5


For my project I decided to use a photo that I took while at dinner in New York City. I think that this photo worked well because I was able to add an aerial view shot of the New York city skyline to my shirt and the blue stripes in my shirt blended fairly well to the blue in the sky. I attempted to add the empire state building to make it look like it was coming out of my hair, but I did not really like the blend. Despite this the term "Empire state of mind" comes to mind as I have plans of working in the city following graduation and I have several ties to city already. 


Original Photo


Edited Version



Comments

  1. Dan, I love how this came out so much!! I also love NYC and this was such a cool idea. I think Empire State of Mind is the perfect title for this! The skyline on your shirt looks good and I think it blends well how it turns into a sunset look further up your shirt. The Statue of Liberty is blended nicely onto your face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brush Tags

Somewhere

Self Portrait